Every once in awhile I might give the kids some octopus and seaweed for lunch just for fun.
Actually, the octopus is a hot dog and the seaweed is green ramen noodles:
It's been months since we had this. But for whatever reason this time the boys became attached to the octopus. They refused to eat it. I was able to bribe Wyatt with M&Ms for dessert to eat his. But Noah would just play with it!

He became sad when one of the legs fell off! He carried this thing around the house like a toy!

We went to the store later. The boys like to pick one toy to take in the car with them. This day Noah decided he wanted to take his octopus! This really was his new little friend for the day. Luckily, he ended up setting him down and I had Jason remove it before he could see it again. Out of sight, out of mind. He hasn't asked for it since. But it sure was cute to watch him play with it!


1 comment:
We do the octopus hot dogs too! My girls dont seem to become as attached though...!
Post a Comment