Friday, August 20, 2010

Run, Noah, run!

Jason has recently started jogging again and Noah has been wanting to go with him. Every night Noah will say, "I'm going to run with Daddy" but Jason sneaks out of the house without him. I tried explaining to Noah that he can't run as fast as Daddy, but he just cries most of the time Jason is gone.

Well, tonight I  finally convinced Jason to take him. I told him to just take him to the end of the block and back, then he could go on his real run after bringing him back. Noah loved it!! It was so cute. Except that Noah had 3 immunizations in his thighs this morning so his little legs were sore to begin with. : (   But he wanted to be cuddled afterward : )







1 comment:

Felicia said...

That's so cute!! I love when little kids want to be just like their parents!!